Complete applications must include the following:
- A completed online application form or paper application form.
- Sound recording or live audition with the following works:
- first movement of a standard romantic concerto
- 1 movement of any Bach Solo Sonata, Partita or Suite
- work or etude of transcendental difficulty
- Your biography
- A recommendation letter from your teacher.
- If you cannot play a live audition, please upload an audition video to YouTube or Youku and email the link with your application.
- Complete your application on our Online Application Form. All the information you submit to us will be strictly confidential and will never be shared with another third party.
If you prefer to fill out a paper application, click here for a printer friendly DOC format.
You can scan and email your application to
- We will email out the acceptance notifications by March 1, 2015, please provide the email address that you use the most often. If you do not hear from us by then, please contact us.